Friday, August 08, 2008

Welcome Back!

Welcome back to One Writer's World! Yes, it's been over two years since I've posted here, but I'll be starting my second year of grad school this fall, and with it, another independent study. Since this blog served me so well for my writer-in-residence blog, I'm opening it up again for my stewardship blog.

I debated posting stuff here. On the one hand, this is a blog for a writer (which I still am), not someone who'll be studying stewardship. OTOH, I want flood to be dedicated to environmental stewardship and faith, so I decided that this would be the spot for it. After all, one of my goals is to write about what I'm learning in a short manuscript, based on my reflections here. So yeah, if I'm gonna be writing anyway...

Right now, I'm reading Irresistible Revolution by Shane Claiborne. Jeff may never get this book back. I may have to buy him another copy. I'm this close to making notes in the book. I'm a former English major; we don't take that sort of thing lightly. That's how good this book is. And that's where the discussion of stewardship will start.

Welcome back to the rollercoaster ride!

No comments: