Friday, February 10, 2006

Everything I ever wanted to know in one site.

Time Spent: 2 hours, 30 minutes.

I intended to do more than this today, I really did. However, I had to work. But this was not the problem. I got an hour and fifteen minutes of good solid research done at the bank today, before I left for lunch. Unfortunately, while I was at lunch, things got exciting and when I got back we ended up standing around for a while and then closing early.

But what I did was pretty cool. Again, one of WD's 101 best, a site called
Write4Kids.com. This Site is just packed with great information - a lot of the same things I've ben learning on other sites, but there's an extensive FAQ section that details some things that I haven't found anywhere else. The one thing I learned that really sticks out in my mind is that when doing simultaneous submissions of a MS, it's helpful to only submit to five houses at a time because that makes it easier to keep trackof where the MS is and who has replied to your query. This is helpful information that just makes sense.


That's pretty much it for the day. Tomorrow shouldn't be so exciting and I think I'll be able to get more done.

No comments: