Thursday, March 09, 2006

Journal Research (more...)

Time Spent: 3 hours, 30 minutes.

Yes, more delightful journal research again today. I'm officially halfway through the litbuzz list, which is nice. Same old same old: more broken links, more dead journals, a few great possibilities. I read a wonderful, brilliant story about a homeless man today, but I didn't bookmark the story itself and so now I have to go through all my history to find this story so I can put a link in here. I'll try to remember to do that another day.

I've started to see more journals that are appealing. I think what will happen is I'll narrow it down to several really promising journals (which I've bookmarked), then go back and study those journals again to decide which ones hold the most promise.

Tomorrow - more reasearch!

No comments: